Newest PIR Animal Repeller GH-501B
The Passive InfraRed sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like mice, rats, skunks, dogs, cats, foxes, deer, raccoons, squirrels, martens, birds, bats and more.
1. Use solar energy, eco-friendly.
2. Wireless and convenience in using
3. The ultrasonic wave is adjustable
4. Use ultrasonic wave, safe and human
Farm, Garden, Park, Lawn, yard. etc. No Animals
1. PIR Sensor angle: 110 degree
2. Working way: strong flashing LED and ultrasonic wave
3. Material: ABS plastic
4. Power: Solar power+1x 14500 Lithium battery or 5V adapter
5. Ultrasonic Frequency: 13.5-45.5KHZ
6. Coverage Area: 8 meters@110°=70 square meter