GH-191B Solar Animal Repeller
The Passive InfraRed sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like mice, rats, skunks, dogs, cats, foxes, deer, raccoons, squirrels, martens, birds, bats and more.
Farm, Garden, Park, Lawn, yard. etc.
1. Use solar energy, eco-friendly.
2. Wireless and convenience in using
3. The ultrasonic wave is adjustable
4. The PIR sensor distance is adjustable
5. Use ultrasonic wave, safe and human
1. PIR sensor angle: 110 degrees
2. Working way: strong flashing LED and ultrasonic wave
3. Power: Solar power+ 3x "AA" rechargeable batteries. or 9V 200mA adapter
4. Ultrasonic Frequency: 13.5-45.5kHz
5. Coverage Area: 8 meters @ 110°=70 square meter
▼ Packing details:
■ Packing: white box or color box
■ Unit item size: 36x9.6x6cm
■ Unit box size: 14x10x9cm
■ QTY/CTN: 36 PCS
■ Carton size: 57.5x32x29cm
■ Net weight: 12.5kgs
■ Gross weight: 13.5kg
- Mobile phone ：0086-13714784290
- Add：Tianfuan Industrial Area, 45 District, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
Leave a message
Please fill in the form on the right, we will contact you at the first time!