191D Solar Ultrasonic Animal Repeller
The Passive InfraRed sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker emitting a tone that people cannot hear but chases away common outdoor pests like dogs, cats, foxes, deer, raccoons, mice, skunks, squirrels and more.
1. Use solar energy, eco-friendly.
2. Wireless and convenience in using.
3. Bringtness working time not less than. 8hours when fully charged.
4. Use ultrasonic wave, safe and human.
■ Power: Solar power+ 4x "AA" Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
■ Power Consumption: Standby 0.8 mAh, working 15 mAh
■ Ultrasonic Frequency: 18k-23kHz
■ Coverage Area: 30 feet @ 110°=942 square feet
▼Application: Farm, Garden, Park, Lawn, yard. etc.
■ Packing: white box or color box
■ Unit item size: 36.6x14.4x9.5cm
■ Unit box size: 15.6x14.5x9.6cm
■ QTY/CTN: 24 PCS
■ Carton size: 48x31.5x31cm
■ Net weight: 8kgs
■ Gross weight: 8.9kgs
- Mobile phone ：0086-13714784290
- Add：Tianfuan Industrial Area, 45 District, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
Leave a message
Please fill in the form on the right, we will contact you at the first time!